Longreach State High is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO: 30391) delivering four nationally recognised qualifications on campus.
- Certificate I in Agfood Operations (AHC10216)
- Certificate II in Tourism (SIT20116)
- Certificate II in Applied Digital Technologies (ICT20120)
- Certificate II in Skills for Work and Vocational Pathways (FSK20119)
Longreach State High School also has Third Party agreements to deliver 3 additional courses.
- The nationally recognised qualification, Certificate I in Construction (CPC10111) and Certificate I in Engineering Practices (MEM20413) provided through Blue Dog Training (RTO:31193).^
Longreach State High School will conduct training, assessment and recruitment on behalf of CQUniversity. CQUniversity is responsible for the course and issuance of qualifications.^
Please see Subject Selection Handbook in document sections for further details about each course.
Queensland Government VET in Schools (VETiS) funding supports the delivery of
some certificate courses. Eligibility criteria applies and students may only
access this funding ONCE. Access to Certificate courses as a VETiS or self-funded student should be discussed with the school during any VET enrolment process.